Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FREE USA and Canada shipping special, Salvia and Pickle Slump original mixed media paintings


6" by 6" ( SOLD) and 12" by 12" acrylic and mixed media collage on gallery wrapped canvas.SOLD

Right now I'm having a free USA and Canada shipping and half price International shipping sale. This will go on until December 20th. If you see something in my Etsy store, just shoot me an email and I will revise the listing to reflect the special.

I've been busy chopping and cooking and cleaning and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Here are a couple of pieces I've managed to work on lately too. I am so thankful to God for all the blessings we have. Also, I'm thankful for you who take the time to look at my work. Hope you all have a fantastic time with your family tomorrow!

4 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

Gorgeous art! Love the colors! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Polly!

David Macaulay said...

love the jar paintings.

Polly Jones said...

Thanks David, for dropping by and commenting! I enjoyed looking at your blog too.

Claudia Finn said...

love the bottom one I think the best !!so colorful and full of fun!