Friday, October 07, 2011

The Winner Is...

Amber Cauley of Lighthearted Studios!!  Amber is a generous hearted and talented fellow artist and blogger. I will be delighted to mail her a pumpkin painting of her choice from my Etsy store.  So Amber, just get me the details and I'll send it out.

Thank you soooooo much everyone for commenting and telling me your favorite parts about Fall.  It puts me in a great frame of mind every time I look through them.  Also many, many thanks for being interested in my work and supporting me with your encouraging words and by subscribing.

P.S.  I ended up writing all the names down (FB fans twice) and having my husband draw a name since I was once again technologically challenged when it came to the random generator device. 

3 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting! I Just scrolled through your ESTY store, and I really like your style of painting. And I just noticed you are a fellow Texan. Thank goodness summer is over!

Polly Jones said...

Thanks Virginia! Yes, I live in Abilene. What a long hot summer! It still broke 90 yesterday here. Today we have a chance of rain and it is overcast, how lovely!!

Christina said...

Yay! Congratulations, Amber. :)