Tuesday, February 21, 2012


 Here's my display booth from a week and a half ago at the T & P Valentine Vendors fundraiser for our local (wonderful) art museum, The Grace.  I have never done this before and it was quite an experience!  I sold a couple of paintings and met some fabulous people.  I may even teach some art classes as a result. 

 

Here is my friend Tracy Gand who had the booth across the way from me.  You can see her vibrant work here.  Isn't she cute! Sorry for the lousy camera photo.  Kenny and I are signed up for a  photography workshop in March in the Texas hill country. I am really hoping to increase my skills!
 


Last week I spent with my parents in West Texas.  I'm blessed with such a wonderful family. Here are some paintings I did a while back and didn't have a chance to post.  I'll photograph and list them in my Etsy store later, am having camera issues right now.

No comments: